From: tomsmith0611 on
When I start Outlook 2007, it takes a long time to start. Once it has
started, there are multiple Archive selections in the File Menu. What is
causing this and how do I stop it from happening?
I have tried Menu Bar Reset without any joy. Here is my Jing Screenshot of
the File Menu. http://screencast.com/t/YjA4NWMzNj

It takes about 15 seconds of holding my cursor at the bottom of the File
Menu to scroll to the bottom of the Archives. Here is a Jing Screenshot of
the bottom of the File Menu http://screencast.com/t/OWQwMDEyNjk

I have tried disabling all of the Add-Ins, one by one to see if I could
isolate an offending Add-In, but even with all Add-Ins disabled, I still get
the problem, however when I start in Safe Mode, I do not get the problem.
What else - besides the Add-Ins, is disabled when Outlook is started in Safe
mode??????

Can I operate in Safe Mode until this issue is resolved?? Without running in
Safe Mode, everything I do in Outlook takes a really long time which is
causing me a big problem with my productivity in my job. I work for Oracle
and we use the Outlook Client to access our "Beehive" Mail Server. This only
started last week and I have been using it without any problems for many
weeks now.

Here is a Jing screenshot of my Add-Ins http://screencast.com/t/YjZhYjc0OTI

I have also tried creating a new Profile, but the problem is still there.

From: DL on
Outlook.exe / safe ;
Starts Outlook without extensions, Reading Pane, or toolbar customization.
Yes you can operate OL in safe mode

I'm unsure whether the resetnavpane switch would help with your issue
http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/commandlines.htm