From: something68 on
Yes, the example below is what I was talking about. I will try it Monday.

I apologize for not getting back to you sooner, but I don't seem to be
notified of replies, even though I've check the box to be notified.

Thank you. I will let you know if this works.

From: something68 on
I'm afraid this latest formula did not work either. I am obviously not
explaining very well what I need. I have a better example of an excel sheet,
but can't figure how to make the columns total the way I need them to without
printing out, totaling and then typing in the totals.

I have Annual AND Personal hours in one column and I also have Annual and
Administrative Leave in another column and would like to show the totals of
Annual hours in one column, at the same time, show total of Personal hours in
a different column and show the total of Administrative Leave hours in, yet,
another column...?