From: Paul Fuchs on
How can one erase individual photos from an iPod touch library? Sounds
stupid, but I spent an hour and can't figure it out.

My MacBook music library is 10 times as big as my iPod touch library.
How can I restore my iPod library onto a new touch?

TIA

--
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth
becomes a revolutionary act.
From: M-M on
In article <1jjinzi.13lr58kl2s7q4N%pf(a)porkain'tkosher.oink>,
pf(a)porkain'tkosher.oink (Paul Fuchs) wrote:

> How can one erase individual photos from an iPod touch library? Sounds
> stupid, but I spent an hour and can't figure it out.
>
> My MacBook music library is 10 times as big as my iPod touch library.
> How can I restore my iPod library onto a new touch?
>
> TIA

You need to connect the iTouch to your computer and open it in iTunes.
iPhoto should open also to manage the photos.

You cannot copy from a device to iTunes, but there are third party apps
that will allow it (Senuti is one).

--
m-m
http://www.mhmyers.com