From: Nodoid on
Hi,

My account has been moved over to the new server (google). Due to the
disaster recently, I've lost all of my email settings.

Does anyone know the new smtp & pop3 settings required for ukpost?

TTFN

Paul
From: Andy Cap on
Nodoid wrote:
> Hi,
>
> My account has been moved over to the new server (google). Due to the
> disaster recently, I've lost all of my email settings.
>
> Does anyone know the new smtp & pop3 settings required for ukpost?
>
> TTFN
>
> Paul

Is this any help ?

http://www.ukpost.com/support/

Andy C
From: Nodoid on
Hi,

On 8 Aug, 18:05, Andy Cap <wmabz...(a)trashmail.net> wrote:
> Nodoid wrote:
> > Hi,
>
> > My account has been moved over to the new server (google). Due to the
> > disaster recently, I've lost all of my email settings.
>
> > Does anyone know the new smtp & pop3 settings required for ukpost?

> Is this any help ?
>
> http://www.ukpost.com/support/

Not really - they're for the old server - the new one is google based.

TTFN

Paul