From: richn on
Sorry about the caps. I do not have a manual or box for either. However I did
find in a search: USB 2.0 Hub Driver, File Version 2.1.5.2, installed in
C:\WINDOWS\DRIVERS\ousb2. I assume this answers my question.
Thanks for replying.

From: Cari (MS-MVP) on
If you see the word "Enhanced" in the Device Manager under USB Controllers
then they are USB 2.0.
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
Printing & Imaging

From: richn on
Thanks Cari.

From: Michel Weijts on
"Abhilash Tibrewal\(MCSA\)" <abhionnetATnospamsify.com> wrote:

> Don't you think you should turn off the Caps lock? Writing in caps is
> considered shouting, which is bad etiquette.

Are you say something about bad netiquette
Maybe you have to look at http://www.mindspring.com/~frites/repl.htm

So here is how to reply on a message

Michel
From: Abhilash Tibrewal(MCSA) on

Thanx Michel, I am not a purist and if you look around on this newsgroup,
you will find most aren't. May be you can discuss this in a new thread or
even send me a detailed email.