From: sam booka on
Glennbo <vdrumsYourHeadFromYourAss(a)cox.net> tapped the mic and amongst
other things, said, "Is this on?"

> The killer robot sam booka <Your(a)email.com> grabbed the controls of
> the spaceship cakewalk.coffeehouse and pressed these buttons...

>>> No, he died in 2000, and this gig was in 2005.
>>>
>>> It was this lineup. http://www.foghat.net/meettheband.htm
>>
>> Unfortunately, I see they have removed all the '99 videos with
>> Lonesome Dave and Rod Price from YouTube. I had a few in my favorites
>> with the entire original lineup. However in Zen, they are not gone,
>> but have simply "crossed over" to the spirit universe. I Believe they
>> even have a few more hits there, including "Drivin' Prayer Wheel,"
>> and "Fool for the Universe City." Om Mani Padme Hum. :p
>> http://www.serve.com/cmtan/buddhism/Lighter/GoodKarma/index.html
>
> Ahh, good karma! I can use some good karma!!! ;)

Izzat like makin' digital Munny?
http://www.esnips.com/web/mvbsPhotos/?flush=1

You have been Enlightened! Boinnnnnnggggg! :p

--
All the perplexities, confusion, and distress in America arise,
not from defects in their Constitution or confederation, not