From: Glen on
I have a Windows update that shows up as expired. Specifically it is the
group policy extension for Windows XP.

I would still like to push this updates to clients. I may have mistakenly
declined this update, I'm not sure but I still want to push it.

Is there a way to un-expire an update and push it down? What can I do if I
mistakenly expire an update?

Thank you.
From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
[[ Right pew, wrong church - Forwarded to WSUS newsgroup
(microsoft.public.windows.server.update_services) via crosspost as a
convenience to OP ]]

From: Glen on
Can you provide a direct link to that newsgroup? I get a 'group not found'
error.

Thank you.

From: Shenan Stanley on
Glen wrote:
> Can you provide a direct link to that newsgroup? I get a 'group
> not found' error.

http://www.google.com/search?q=where+is+the+microsoft.public.windows.server.update_services+newsgroup

You even posted to it. ;-)

--