From: Beartrax59 on
I show packs 1 through 3 in control panel and can't find programs to
reinstall service packs without getting an error or the downloads abort for 1
reason or another. Can anybody help me out?> beartrax59(a)yahoo.com Thank you!
From: Shenan Stanley on
Beartrax59 wrote:
> I show packs 1 through 3 in control panel and can't find programs to
> reinstall service packs without getting an error or the downloads
> abort for 1 reason or another. Can anybody help me out?>
> beartrax59(a)yahoo.com Thank you!

Details would be better than that.

I could assume you have Windows XP ______ Edition 32-bit, or you could use
winver to leave no doubt.

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP

From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
Are you referring to WinXP, Windows 2000, Office 2003, Office 2002 or...?

Post the complete (verbatim) error message.

What third-party firewall (if any)?

it)?
--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)