From: Grochek1 on
I installed Outlook 2003 on Vista and it worked.
I tried to install the hotfix, but was unable to determine if it was
successful.
Next time I tried to open Outlook, Outlook would start it opening sequence
then stop working and I would get the message: "Microsoft Outlook has stopped
working" and be asked to click OK to shut down the program. I try to reopen
Outlook in Safe mode and the same issue arises.
I have uninstalled and reinstalled Outlook, but the same issue happens.
From: DL on
What hotfix?