From: Josette on
I was writing a reply email when computer shut down completed. When I
rebooted, letter had disappeared. However, the original message shows: You
replied to this message at 9:35 am. When I look for related messages, there
are none.

Windows Vista, Outlook 7.
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"Josette" <Josette(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

>I was writing a reply email when computer shut down completed. When I
> rebooted, letter had disappeared. However, the original message shows: You
> replied to this message at 9:35 am. When I look for related messages, there
> are none.

I believe your unfinished reply is gone, unless you have Outlook set to save
messages you're composing periodically into Drafts and that the timer to that
event actually fired.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]