From: djungst on
I am not able to resize an image that is in my email signature. When I click
on the image, the box and the drag points appear, but I cannot drag and
resize the image using any of the drag points. I have only been able to size
the image using paint and then insert it in the signature.
I can resize the image when the signature has been added to an email just
not in the signature create/edit feature.
Does anyone else have the problem and were you able to correct it.
I am using Outlook 2007 and Windows 7.
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"djungst" <djungst(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

>I am not able to resize an image that is in my email signature. When I click
> on the image, the box and the drag points appear, but I cannot drag and
> resize the image using any of the drag points. I have only been able to
> size
> the image using paint and then insert it in the signature.
> I can resize the image when the signature has been added to an email just
> not in the signature create/edit feature.
> Does anyone else have the problem and were you able to correct it.
> I am using Outlook 2007 and Windows 7.

Use any text editor you please and edit the HTML in the signature file to make
it the size you want.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]