From: TWT on
I can not change the first letter of my last name to a capital letter. I have
re-type my name in "user information", but the information does not change on
sent emails.
From: VanguardLH on
TWT wrote:

> I can not change the first letter of my last name to a capital letter. I have
> re-type my name in "user information", but the information does not change on
> sent emails.

We are to guess at what TYPE of e-mail server you use for your outbound
e-mails? If using Exchange, it doesn't matter what you configure in the
e-mail account defined in Outlook. The Exchange server will insert header
values that have been recorded for your Exchange mailbox. That is, Exchange
will override anything you put into your e-mail client and use what was
specified for your mailbox. This is because companies don't want their
employees lying about who they are. The employee is identified according to
how the company wants to identify their employees. That means you have to
contact the Exchange admin or your help desk to get them to update your
mailbox information. Did you look in the GAL (Global Address List) address
book to see how you are listed there?