From: TWT on
I can not get the first letter of my last name to be a capital letter.
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"TWT" <TWT(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

>I can not change the first letter of my last name to a capital letter. I have
> re-type my name in "user information", but the information does not change
> on
> sent emails.

Sorely lacking in details. What version of Outlook? What account type? What
Windows version? where do you see this mistake? When you do see it? What
are you doing when you see it? Don't spare the details.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

From: VanguardLH on
TWT wrote:

> I can not get the first letter of my last name to be a capital letter.

See replies to your equivalent but barely wordier post (but just as lacking
in details) submitted by you all of 22 minutes later in this same newsgroup.