From: CdLSRN on
I installed AIM on a friends new Dell desktop. They have a cable connection. Windows
XP. They are having trouble with other programs now. I remembered that if you need to
uninstall anything from AOL that it should be manually deleted. Does anyone know what
the link would be to those manual delete instructions? Thank you.

From: Mark L. Ferguson on
Troubleshooting America Online - AOL - in Windows XP: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/306478/EN-US

--

Mark L. Ferguson (NOT an MS-MVP)
FAQ for MS AntiSpy (browser version) http://www.geocities.com/marfer_mvp/FAQ_MSantispy.htm
"CdLSRN" <ginnyrn5(a)nospam.com> wrote in message news:cjVQd.1201$qa1.536(a)fe12.lga...
>I installed AIM on a friends new Dell desktop. They have a cable connection. Windows
> XP. They are having trouble with other programs now. I remembered that if you need to
> uninstall anything from AOL that it should be manually deleted. Does anyone know what
> the link would be to those manual delete instructions? Thank you.

Pages: 1
Prev: Error 1402
Next: Service Control Manager