From: texmike77000 on

My version of Office was detected as being not legit. I have a new
license key. I tried to replace key-not allowed. I even uninstalled
the reinstalled office with the new device-but it stored all the old
settings-including in Outlook.

How do I delete all the old microsoft files and then reinstall, to start
with a clean slate.

THanks

THis is for Office Enterprise; I am running VISTA

--
texmike77000
texmike77000's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/227764.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

From: No Mo on
You asked a question about MIcrosoft Office in a Windows XP newsgroup, when
you have Vista O/S.

You need to post in an Office Newsgroup.

Hooplehead Alert!

"texmike77000" <texmike77000.4bym9c(a)DoNotSpam.com> wrote in message
:
: My version of Office was detected as being not legit. I have a new
: license key. I tried to replace key-not allowed. I even uninstalled
: the reinstalled office with the new device-but it stored all the old
: settings-including in Outlook.
:
: How do I delete all the old microsoft files and then reinstall, to start
: with a clean slate.
:
: THanks
:
: THis is for Office Enterprise; I am running VISTA
:
:
: --
: texmike77000