From: Oliver on
Hi

I have got this following error 0x08004060C using Outlook 2002. i have
discovered that it means the PST file is full. I have updated Office as per
the Knowledge Base article but this has not worked. Does anyone have any
suggestions on how to fix this short of going through and deleting e-mails?

Thanks

Oliver
From: Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook] on
Have you tried auto-archiving to move some items to another PST file?

From: Oliver on
Thanks I 'll try that