From: Athena on
Hello,

My internel link is thru COMCAST. I receive mail from three mail
accounts. I have WinXP SP2 and ZoneAlarm Pro. Lately I cannot get my email
from accounts. COMCAST still doesn't support Outlook! When I connect Outlook
gives an error. Test Account Settings is succesful for all except "Log onto
incoming mail server". Outlook produces the error message in the subject
line. I am clueless. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Cem

From: Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook] on
If you turn off ZoneAlarm temporarily, does the problem go away?