From: Dan on
On the left side of my Outlook 2003 window there is a column with three
categories; Favorite Folders, All Mail Folders, and Current View.

In the Favorites folder, I USED to be able to view how many unread messages
that were placed in various folders in my inbox utilizing the “rules”
feature. This has disappeared. Can someone tell me how to get it back?

Thanks…Dan

From: Dan on
I searched in the help menu and solved my problem :~)