From: buttonsarenottoys on

I am getting the linking error

Unresolved external symbol SerialPortServiceClass_UUID

when I add the line

pp.uuidService = SerialPortServiceClass_UUID

to my code. I searched MSDN, but could not find documentation for
which libraries, etc., I should include. Can someone clue me in?

Thanks,
Rich

From: Peter Foot [MVP] on
The standard service Guids are in the bt_sdp.h header in the Pocket PC SDK.

Peter

--
Peter Foot
Device Application Development MVP

From: buttonsarenottoys on

Thanks, but I'm getting a linking error, not a compilation error.

Rich

From: Peter Foot [MVP] on
Sorry misread the original message. The problem is the Windows Mobile SDKs
are missing some of the bluetooth .libs, these are in the CE 5.0 SDK, you
could potentially download the evaluation version to get hold of them. Or
perhaps the "Standard" CE 5.0 SDK:-
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=fa1a3d66-3f61-4ddc-9510-ae450e2318c3&DisplayLang=en

Peter