From: Raghu Sunkara on
hi

i am trying to use cemapi.dll(com component) in c#, but i am getting
unsupported interface exception.

i am getting this exception exactly when i tried to use IMAPISession
interface.

but i wrote vc++ code to use the IMAPISession interface i am not getting any
error.

If you know why this is happening like this reply me soon.

Thanks
Raghu Sunkara

From: Peter Foot [MVP] on
CEMAPI doesn't conform to COM standards for IUnknown implementation so
cannot be used with COM Interop in .NETCF 2.0

Peter

--
Peter Foot
Device Application Development MVP