From: Patrick on
This must be simple...

I have a main form(A) with a subform(B) containing a combobox linked to a
table.
On the main form(A) I open a form(C) containing the "combobox linked" table
After I add/change/delete data from this table and close the form(C) I want
to refresh the combobox on the subform(B).

On form(C) i have a close button with clicked event:

Forms![mainForm]![subform].Form![combobox].Refresh
DoCmd.Close

The Forms! line gives an error that this isn't supported.???

Any ideas?
--
Patrick
From: Patrick on
It was simple :)
Changed
Forms![mainForm]![subform].Form![combobox].Refresh
Forms![mainForm]![subform].Form![combobox].Requery
and it works fine.

--
Patrick