From: John_VBA on
Hi. I want to drag and drop a selection from Windows Explorer into a ListBox
control on my Access 2007 form.

I am using WinXP, Office 2007, and have looked on the Internet for some
examples.

One seemed promosing ( http://www.mvps.org/access/api/api0032.htm ), but it
seemed to be out of date ( Excel 97 ) and I get errors about "vba332.dll" -
not found on my system, etc.

Could anyone point me to an example I could use in Office 2007?

Thank you,
John
From: Stuart McCall on
"John_VBA" <John_VBA(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi. I want to drag and drop a selection from Windows Explorer into a
> ListBox
> control on my Access 2007 form.
>
> I am using WinXP, Office 2007, and have looked on the Internet for some
> examples.
>
> One seemed promosing ( http://www.mvps.org/access/api/api0032.htm ), but
> it
> seemed to be out of date ( Excel 97 ) and I get errors about
> "vba332.dll" -
> not found on my system, etc.
>
> Could anyone point me to an example I could use in Office 2007?
>
> Thank you,
> John

Yes, take a look at this:

http://www.smccall.demon.co.uk/Downloads.htm#dragdrop

It hasn't been tested with A07 yet, but it should work ok.