From: efandango on
I want to 'store' a number (which changes frequently) in an unbound text box,
but do not want it stored in any tables. Can this be done?

The number is used to reference a user start point, but I want it to still
be there when the database is reopened.
From: Dirk Goldgar on
"efandango" <efandango(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I want to 'store' a number (which changes frequently) in an unbound text
>box,
> but do not want it stored in any tables. Can this be done?
>
> The number is used to reference a user start point, but I want it to still
> be there when the database is reopened.

It's *possible* to store it in a database or form property, but it's
probably easier to store it in a table. Then you can use a simple DLookup
to get it from the table when the form is opened.

--
Dirk Goldgar, MS Access MVP

(please reply to the newsgroup)