From: Steve Gr on
Hi,

In a VS2008 VB project, I have a combobox that gets its value from a table
with three columns. I want to display one column in the combobox, write the
value of the second column back to a different table, and I want to change
the value of a radio button (on the same form as the combobox) based on the
value of the third column of the selected record.

I'm setting the ComboBox.Text value to be the first column,
the ComboBox.SelectedValue to be the second column, but how would I change
the radio buttons in the most efficient way?

Thanks in advance,
Steve

From: jpBless on
Wrong group!

From: Leo on
Steve Gr wrote :
> Hi,
>
> In a VS2008 VB project, I have a combobox that gets its value from a table
> with three columns. I want to display one column in the combobox, write the
> value of the second column back to a different table, and I want to change
> the value of a radio button (on the same form as the combobox) based on the
> value of the third column of the selected record.
>
> I'm setting the ComboBox.Text value to be the first column,
> the ComboBox.SelectedValue to be the second column, but how would I change
> the radio buttons in the most efficient way?
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Steve

This is a VB6 only newsgroup not a .not newsgroup. Please try the MS
forums.

From: Steve Gr on

"Leo" <ttdhead(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
> Steve Gr wrote :
>> Hi,
>>
>> In a VS2008 VB project, I have a combobox that gets its value from a
>> table with three columns. I want to display one column in the combobox,
>> write the value of the second column back to a different table, and I
>> want to change the value of a radio button (on the same form as the
>> combobox) based on the value of the third column of the selected record.
>>
>> I'm setting the ComboBox.Text value to be the first column,
>> the ComboBox.SelectedValue to be the second column, but how would I
>> change the radio buttons in the most efficient way?
>>
>> Thanks in advance,
>> Steve
>
> This is a VB6 only newsgroup not a .not newsgroup. Please try the MS
> forums.
>
> --
> ClassicVB Users Regroup! comp.lang.basic.visual.misc
> Free usenet access at http://www.eternal-september.org

Forums yuk!

From: Leo on
Steve Gr pretended :
> "Leo" <ttdhead(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
>> Steve Gr wrote :
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> In a VS2008 VB project, I have a combobox that gets its value from a table
>>> with three columns. I want to display one column in the combobox, write
>>> the value of the second column back to a different table, and I want to
>>> change the value of a radio button (on the same form as the combobox)
>>> based on the value of the third column of the selected record.
>>>
>>> I'm setting the ComboBox.Text value to be the first column,
>>> the ComboBox.SelectedValue to be the second column, but how would I change
>>> the radio buttons in the most efficient way?
>>>
>>> Thanks in advance,
>>> Steve
>>
>> This is a VB6 only newsgroup not a .not newsgroup. Please try the MS
>> forums.
>>
>> -- ClassicVB Users Regroup! comp.lang.basic.visual.misc
>> Free usenet access at http://www.eternal-september.org
>>

> Forums yuk!

Then try your luck with the now closed (on the MS server) .not
newsgroup.

 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2
Prev: PDF Viewer/Reader