From: Min Lee Min on
I received the outlook live 2007 upgrade CD, As part of my Outlook Live
service subscription. So I tried to install it on my computer, however, I
got following error message, "error1311. Source file not found D:\sku1E3.cab.
verify that the file exists and that you can access it." FYI, D:\ is my CD
driver... so I don't think the message makes sense. Please help.

From: Roady [MVP] on
Did you uninstall your previous version of Outlook first before installing
Outlook 2007?

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
http://www.howto-outlook.com/

-----

From: Min Lee on
no, i did not

From: Roady [MVP] on
Try it! ;-)

From: Min Lee on
If I delete previous version of outlook, wouldn't it mess up my mails and
contacts?