From: Maxim S. Shatskih on
Yes, correct.

32bit setupapi on 64bit system is just plain defunct.

--
Maxim S. Shatskih
Windows DDK MVP

From: Roberto Agostino on
Thanks to all for your contributions.

@Maxim
The project in topic is:
http://code.msdn.microsoft.com/ramdisktools

and the answer to your question is in the discussion area.

Thank you.

"Maxim S. Shatskih" <maxim(a)storagecraft.com.no.spam> ha scritto nel
messaggio news:OapREDERLHA.2104(a)TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl...
> Because someone tells me that he should take advantages of the new
> features
> of Win7 x64

And why do you need these new features?

Also note that, for Win7 x64, the driver must be signed.

--
Maxim S. Shatskih
Windows DDK MVP