From: Diego via AccessMonster.com on
Hi All
I would like to use the db to a certain person for a limited period of time,
for example 30 days.

After this time the database should be change status, (for example to ask a
password) in order to avoid unauthorized use.

is it possible to do this ?
If yes how ?

Let me know
Diego

From: Douglas J. Steele on
Check what Tony Toews has at http://www.granite.ab.ca/access/demo.htm for
one approach.

For what it's worth, many people feel that a time limit is a bad idea, and
that limiting the number of records that can be saved is better.

--
Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP
http://www.AccessMVP.com/DJSteele