From: Shades on
Our office just upgraded our email, and now we have Office Communicatior
available. OC allows the saving of conversations to Outlook. I noticed that
when a conversation is closed or saved and returned to after a time delay,
there are 2 conversations in the folder. Is there a way to only have 1
conversation in the folder? or to have the seperate conversations be
distinct, i.e. convo 1 at 930am and ends at 1015 is one, and another covo
starts at 215-225. now i'll have a conversation saved at 1015 that has all
im from 930, as well as a convo at 225 that has the 215-225 as well as the
earlier 930-1015 saved.