From: Fladams on
I have no access to delete a read e-mail in the in-box, the "X" is greyed
out. Can anyone tell me what settings i need to correct in order to get this
function
From: Bob I on
What happens if you press the Delete key?

From: Fladams on
I tried the delete key and the ctrl d function. I did notice that if i open
up the e-mail on full page the option is available on the tool bar. It must
be a setting somewhere that i am missing.....any other ideas?

From: Fladams on
does nothing, tried function ctrl d, nothing as well, but if i open the
e-mail to full page it allows "X" there. I must be missing a setting?

From: Bob I on
Try Help, Diagnostics in 2007 or Help, Detect and Repair in versions prior.