From: Fladams on
Tried to locate something in help, found how to place commands on the
toolbar, but the command already appears and when i try to delete and add, it
is still an inactive command, but the feature is there greyed out "X", i have
run the diagnostics and apparently everything is fine.. your comment Detect &
Repair - i'm not familiar with this, can you tell me where to find this
function?

From: Bob I on
Read as,
or Help, Detect and Repair in versions prior to 2007

Any add-ins installed? That is a possible I suppose.