From: markm75g on
I was getting some best practices errors related to a first exchange admin
group missing container for servers etc..

I didnt realize this main container enabled public folders to work and show
up.. i thought i was fixing a problem, oh well..

But at this point, since i was dumb and deleted the entire container, is
there anyway to restore this container somehow?

We do you use dpm to backup Exchange 2010 each nite, but i'm not sure if it
saves the admin group portion from AD, or just the DB.

Thanks for any tips

From: Ed Crowley [MVP] on
You could do an authoritative restore.
--