From: LightByrd on
"Stefan Hoffmann" <ste5an(a)ste5an.de> wrote in message
> hi Cinnie,
>
> On 10.03.2010 17:42, cinnie wrote:
>> I use ACCESS 2000. I'd like to run the following code borrowed from one
>> of
>> the Access user sites, but compiling fails at the Dim statement.
>> ("User-defined type not defined")
>>
>> Dim prn As Printer
> >
>> I suspect a Reference Library is not installed, but I'm not sure which
>> one I
>> need.
> No, your doomed. Oops, too theatrically.)
>
> The Printer object was introduced to Access 2002, so it is not available
> in Access 2000.
>
> So the question is: What exactly do you like to do?
>

> mfG
> --> stefan <--

Hello mfG
I am experiencing the same problem with a Dim statement for a new ADODB
connection
I am using Access 2002
Please see my thread called
"adding to table from drop down box"
Any thoughts?

--
Regards,
Richard Harison

From: cinnie on
Hi Stefan. I'm actually not trying to do anything other than familiarize
myself with VBA. Thanks for the advice.
--
cinnie