From: Ron Rosenfeld on
On Tue, 23 Mar 2010 11:34:32 -0000, "Peter T" <peter_t(a)discussions> wrote:

>OK I misunderstood, I didn't realise the control is working. However, AFAIK,
>the path of a registered control should not be relevant(though the VB
>controls would normally be in the relevant system folder).
>
>Regards,

I would have thought that to be the case also. After all, an Excel project
should be able to be transported from a 32 to a 64 bit OS and still work.

It didn't happen here.

There could be some other issue going on other than the control being in a
different folder. But, since it's working for me now, I'm not inclined to
investigate further.
--ron