From: Beeghrt on
Greetings - new user here.

I am the mail administrator in a single domain Exchange 2007 enterprise. I
have one user who is unable to find any mail items more recent than 1/5/2010
when using Outlook 2003 search, Outlook 2007 with Windows Search 4.0, or a
search in OWA. XP Professional SP3 is the OS. Items newer than 1/5 can be
found and viewed manually. There are no filters applied locally or settings
on the mail server that would affect this. No known changes were made to the
mail server on or around 1/5. Does anyone have an idea of what to look for /
try next?

Thank you.
From: Beeghrt on
No one?

I have found one more user who this has happened to.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.