From: Sher on
Ok it is 2010 and Web outlook has an option to check for a popup notification
for new mail but I can't seem to get it to work.
Can someone tell me what is required for it to work?
Does windows messenger need to be enabled in group policies?
Does it need to be added to the popup filters somewhere?
Are does the option just not work?
Thanks in advance for any help on this
Sher
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"Sher" <Sher(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> Ok it is 2010 and Web outlook has an option to check for a popup
> notification
> for new mail but I can't seem to get it to work.
> Can someone tell me what is required for it to work?
> Does windows messenger need to be enabled in group policies?
> Does it need to be added to the popup filters somewhere?
> Are does the option just not work?

Questions about Outlook Web Access, which is part of Exchange and is not
Outlook, should be asked in microsoft.public.exchange.clients.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]