From: Shenan Stanley on
Rick Merrill wrote:
> Is the sub-directory Users50 still used by SeaMonkey 2.0?
>
> Can I toss it?

Welcome to the microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics newsgroup. Here questions
surrounding the "basic" usage of the "Microsoft" "Windows XP" operating
system are asked/answered by the "public" at large. Your query seems to be
surrounding the product "SeaMonkey", a Mozilla (not Microsoft) project which
seems to be currently at v2.0.2 (are you?)

I would suggest that for your benefit, you post your query in the proper
area, specifically the community that is setup for the support of this
project.

http://www.seamonkey-project.org/community

They have an extensive network, it seems, of support options for you to
choose from and I am sure they would better be able to serve your needs
(given it is their ongoing project) than most here - not to mention others
who might have the same questions as you may more readily find your question
and hopefully resolution there (at the project web
site/newsgroup/weblog/forums (than here - a Microsoft Windows XP Basic
support newsgroup.) Heck - other than the assumption you posted here
because you have Windows XP, there's not much connecting you to this
newsgroup. ;-)

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP