From: N N on
Hi all,

Expression Encoder 4 (EE4) does not caputure MPEG2-TS over IP. It may be a feature that will be developed latter on.

Does anyone know how can I capture this multicast stream and make it available as a input video device in EE4?

Is there ane capture card that do this? Is there any software?

Thanks in advance.