From: crcam on
Hello

I have exactly the same thing. Has this ever been resolved?

Alistair

From: anjo on

Me too

From: DirectShowNewbie on
I have the same problem. I'd appreciate hearing from someone who has resolved
this. Thanks.

From: DirectShowNewbie on
I was having the same problems as others who posted here. And I followed
Pavel's advice -
1) I downloaded Microsofts' FTM (File Transfer Manager) and installed it in
my computer.
2) I used Microsoft Connect and downloaded the ISO using the "Download"
button using FTM.
3) Created the ISO image.
4) Run the setup from the CD and successfully installed the WDK.

From: DirectShowNewbie on
I followed Pavel's suggestion and got the the WDK installed.
1) Downloaded FTM (File Transfer Manager) and installed it on my computer.
2) Used Microsoft Connect and downloaded the ISO image using the Download
button using FTM.
3) Burned the ISO image to a CD, and used the CD to install WDK.

It seems that using FTM is the only way to download the ISO image that
retains Microsoft's digital verification signature.