From: Colin Hayes on
In article <udMAVjpoKHA.5224(a)TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl>, Don Guillett
<dguillett1(a)gmail.com> writes
>I just tested his code with answers as follows:
>d:e
>5
>4
>worked just fine

Hi Don

OK I ran it again , using

I:I
5.95
3.95

and got the same 'Object doesn't support this property or method' errors
I'm afraid.

Whatever I try it gives the same errors , which is frustrating. The code
is wrapped and hard to unpick but I'll keep trying. Glad you got it
going at least.

Best Wishes
From: Colin Hayes on

Hi

OK this is fixed and working fine now - thanks for your help. Much
appreciated.

Regards

In article <t$Hw+cATMcZLFwYx(a)chayes.demon.co.uk>, Colin Hayes
<Colin(a)chayes.demon.co.uk> writes