From: RRLear@gmail.com on
I'm trying to call a procedure from python (using cx_Oracle) but have
no luck. I'm able to invoke arbitrary SQL and pass parameters etc, but
getting an OUT cursor seems to be eluding me.

Anyone know how to do this? I can pass in SQL to get the same results,
but in general, we use a lot of OUT cursor procedures, so it would be
nice to understand how to do this.

Thanks,
Russell.

The procedure is similar to:

PROCEDURE ListJobs(c_djob OUT djob_cursor) IS
BEGIN

OPEN c_djob FOR 'SELECT distinct job_id from jobsTable
where status < cnCompleted and exists (select null from
jobDescr where jobDescr.job_id = jobsTable.job_id)';

NULL;

END ListJobs;