From: Claire on
Hello,
I have installed SoftIce 4.05 in VM (WinXP) but as soon as I
display the code window (CTR+D) the whole window freezes and I need to
restart VM using CTR+ALT+Del
When installing SoftIce I have selected Standard VGA with Universal Video
Driver box checked
Any pointers appreciated.
Claire

From: Steve Jain on
"Claire" wrote:

> Hello,
> I have installed SoftIce 4.05 in VM (WinXP) but as soon as I
> display the code window (CTR+D) the whole window freezes and I need to
> restart VM using CTR+ALT+Del
> When installing SoftIce I have selected Standard VGA with Universal Video
> Driver box checked
> Any pointers appreciated.
> Claire

Try removing the VPC Additions and then running it.
From: Claire on
Thank you, Jim.
It helps with freezing but still I have some issues with video settings.
SoftIce's Display Adapter Setup suggests S3 Trio but when in not debugging
mode the Windows look strange.
Claire

From: Robert Comer on
S3 Trio and 16-bit color is normal for VPC.

--
Bob Comer