From: chillfire on
I know its an old post but I find having a 2nd virtual drive does the trick
(and should be a better way of managing server builds anyway) all the OS
stuff is kept on the 16Gb drive and the 2nd drive is where I keep data, just
means I can restore the main 'C' drive without having to recreate/backup the
websites or SQL databases I run on the VM's also the same 2nd drive can be
used across multiple VM's - NOTE only one VM can access a VHD at anyone time..

cheers,
craig