From: Tom P. on
This may be an indication of how long ago I tried programming games
but did something happen to sprites? They used to be what was used to
program moving graphics with collision detection. But now I can't find
a trace of them anywhere.

Tom P.
From: lemur on

Sprites are movable graphics that I used for C-64. They are also used
for Game Boy Advanced. I used movable graphics now in programs like
Adobe Flash, but we don't call them sprites anymore.

--
lemur

::If *ANYONE* in this forum helps you, please click on
their *REP* icon. Thanks! (the middle scale icon in the upper right
corner)::