From: Blacktom on
My partner has started a new job and has been emailed an html file of the
email signature she should use. Consulting emails from other employees of the
company, I see that this consists of a logo and personal information at the
TOP of the email, with a standard disclaimer appearing BELOW the body text.
I've opened the html file in Explorer, copied the contents and pasted them
into a new signature, but this places the signature below the insertion
point. I can reposition the insertion point between the signature block and
disclaimer, but this is fiddly and means for each new email you have to
delete the empty line that repositioning leaves above the signature block.
Bizarrely, no one at the company seems to know how their signatures are set
up, so although it is obviously possible to do all this automatically, I
can't figure out how!
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"Blacktom" <Blacktom(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> My partner has started a new job and has been emailed an html file of the
> email signature she should use. Consulting emails from other employees of
> the
> company, I see that this consists of a logo and personal information at the
> TOP of the email, with a standard disclaimer appearing BELOW the body text.

This sounds more like stationery than a signature file. Signatures always
follow the message text. There's no way in Outlook to surround text with a
signature.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

Pages: 1