From: Peter on
I'm running Windows XP-Pro and Outlook 2007. My PST file always shows errors
so I have to run scanpst 3 or 4 times to clear up the errors. Everytime I use
Oulook and shut it down I have to run scanpst again 3 or 4 times as it always
has errors. File size is 146.833kb. Is there a fix where I don't have to
constantly check the PST file and run scanpst every day?

Pete
From: Bob I on
Sounds like you have something severely wrong with your computer setup
that is hosing Outlook. Are there add-ins that are keeping Outlook open
even though the Outlook icon disappears when you close it? Task Manager
"processes" will show OUTLOOK.EXE still running after it disapears from
"Applications". Or you have a hard drive issue. Run chkdsk on the drive,
and or the drive manufacturers diagnostics utility.

From: dlw on
sounds like the pst file is corrupt, and running scanpst isn't really fixing
it. I'd re-create the profile/account.

From: Peter on
When I exit Outlook it still shows the icon in the task manager for a minute
or two.

From: Peter on
Tried that already. Re-created another PST file with export and import
calendar, contacts, email, etc.