From: Peter on
Do I use backup and restore or export the individual folders? Thanks

From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on

> Do I use backup and restore or export the individual folders? Thanks

Did you read the web page? export/import do not make faithful backups.
Simply copy the PST with Outlook closed to make a backup of it.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

From: wandong on
Check your pst file and make sure it isn't broken or too big.You can try a tool called Advanced Outlook Repair. You can download a free demo version at http://www.datanumen.com/aor/aor.exe . I think it is a useful repair tool for you. It is easy to recover your PST file by using its wizard. It is a powerful tool to recover messages, folders and other objects from corrupt or damaged Microsoft Outlook PST files.

Detailed information about Advanced Outlook Repair can be found at http://www.datanumen.com/aor/

W,D
.
Submitted using http://www.outlookforums.com