From: clintonG on
I copied all of the ASP.NET folders and files from wwwroot\mke1 on an XP Pro
machine and I put all of the copies into wwwroot on a Vista machine running
IIS7. The web site will not just load and I learn I have to run appcmd to
migrate to IIS7. I learned about using the following command...

%systemroot%\system32\inetsrv\APPCMD.EXE migrate config "Default Web
Site/YourApp"

I think I know what /YourApp implies but I don't know what I should really
do here. I'm a bit paranoid about using the new IIS Manager in IIS7 to
modify the Default Web Site.

Running appcmd with "Default Web Site" as the argument fails with
message:Cannot find APP object with identifier "Default Web Site"