From: Koffe on
Hello

Strangly i have the same problem!

New server, new install of Win 2003 64-bit R2.

I try to ad the serverrolle Aplication server
The installation stops and asks for iisback.vbs, Its not included in the
i386 folder.

Older 32 bit Installation folder have (I386) iisback.vbs this doesent work
either

Have you fond a solution? I am thinking this is a Bug from MS.