From: Alaska1 on
Thank you for all help. It is based on time they process their work on an 8
hour day which the datediff works but does not count it if they get it on
friday and finish on monday. It will skew their process time

I will try using this one
Try something like this:

DateDiff("h",IIf(WeekDay([DateTimeStart])=6, [DateTimeStart]+2,
[DateTimeStart]), [DateTimeEnd])

Thanks again

From: Alaska1 on
In Weekday I am actually using the number 5 for 5 days?

From: Alaska1 on

Here is my original code which works fine but will include the weekend days
at 8 hours if they enter something into the database on Friday and Finish on
Monday.

Expr1:
Sum(DateDiff("h",[OrderDateClerk],[CompletedandReturnedDate])-16*DateDiff("d",[OrderDateClerk],[CompletedandReturnedDate]))

From: John W. Vinson on
On Wed, 28 Apr 2010 19:41:01 -0700, Alaska1
<Alaska1(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>In Weekday I am actually using the number 5 for 5 days?

No. The Weekday() function returns 1 for Sunday, 2 for Monday, ..., 5 for
Thursday, 6 for Friday and 7 for Saturday. The code is checking if the
starting point is on a Friday (6).
--

John W. Vinson [MVP]
From: Alaska1 on
Thank you for your help.
Then in Weekday I should put 2,3,4,5, to count Monday through Friday?