From: Don Guillett on

Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel
SalesAid Software
dguillett(a)gmail.com

From: Don Guillett on
You had several problems. Your numbers were not formatted as numbers
I formatted properly(all numbers), set up a defined named range for the
cognos sheet
=OFFSET(Cognos!$A$2,1,0,COUNTA(Cognos!$A:$A),COUNTA(Cognos!$2:$2))
and wrote the proper vlookup formula.
=IF(ISNA(VLOOKUP(A2,lookupcognos,4,0)),"",VLOOKUP(A2,lookupcognos,4,0))

You may move the cognos sheet back to the end if desired.

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

First  |  Prev  |